Top Shopping Destinations in UK That You Must Visit
Who doesn’t love shopping? Some say its ‘retail therapy’ – a much needed one when you are out rightly tired of your routine life or the much energy-sucking and back breaking project. It’s time to rejuvenate by pampering yourself to the new styles and trends of the season that just hit the stores. Europe is known as the fashion mecca of the world with the latest trends being created right in the centre of Europe. While Paris stands out from the crowd, but you can most definitely cannot ignore UK.
UK is a fashion destination for people from around the world for budgets of all types. When you want to catch the trends as and when they hit the stores, being a fashionista you cannot possibly wait to arrive it a store near you. So hurry up and pack your bags as we head out to the most happening and desirous shopping destinations of UK. For all your UK Travel info on the best shopping destinations, just continue reading.
1. Watch Out for London: The capital city is brimming with fashion conscious people who understand seasons and trends. The stores are always updated with the latest fashion fads that are just out of the fashion runways. Whether brands or individual labels, find them all in London. Oxford Street, Regent Street, Bond Street, Westfield boasts of brands such as Debenhams, Louis Vuitton, Jimmy Choo, All Saints, Ted Baker, Fraser, Burberry, Tiffany, and many more. Hope on and Travel to London to get your wardrobe completely revamped at the best possible cost.
2. Glasgow’s Style Mile: A shopaholic’s paradise- the Glasgow Style Mile houses more than 200 stores. Strategically located in the centre of the city, this phalanx houses malls, independent stores, designer boutiques an one-off speciality stores, such as Ingram Street, House of Fraser, St. Enoch Centre, Buchanan Galleries, Princes Square Buchanan Quarter, and more.
3. Shop at Ease at Leeds: A vibrant, diverse and a true shoppers’ paradise full of hidden gems just waiting for you to unearth. Located within an hour’s distance by train from London makes it perfect for the short shopping break. With so many options, you are bound to find your fit in the umpteen number of stores in Leeds.
4. A Wholesome Fashionable Edinburgh: High street stores, luxury brands, independent labels, designer stores- Edinburgh has it all covered ad more as it presents before the fashionistas around the world a palate that not only depicts the latest fashion fads but at a budget that’s too hard to resists. Hit the Princess Street, George Street, Multrees Walk, The West End, The Grassmark and the Victoria Street- that house global brands from Debenhams, House of Frasers, Zara, Primark, M&S and the historic Jenners, Anthropologie, Hollister, Jack Wills, Karen Millen, Kooples, Jigsaw, Rox Jewellers and LK Bennett and many more.
5. Fashion Co-Exists with Football at Manchester: With the people of Manchester making a point to be a staunch follower of the latest fashion trends, you can expect that at Liverpool you will be spoilt for choices. The shopping centres at Manchester are fashion destinations by themselves. Don’t forget to spend atleast a couple of days on Manchester because with the number of shopping centres at Manchester, a day isn’t enough. Trafford Centre, The Lowry Outlet Mall, Arndale, Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet, the Pilot Mall Outlet, The Rock, and many more.