Five Top UK Travel Destinations That Offer a Low Price
Source – dailymail.co.uk
United Kingdom is one of the most popular tourist places attracting millions of people every year from nearby as well as far off places. Whether you prefer to stroll down the meandering roads in a historically rich city or a city that offers you a gastronomic experience, or maybe a city that is known for its rich theatrical experiences- UK has all and much more to offer its tourists. Plan your Travel UK with detailed information to draw a comprehensive itinerary.
Don’t Miss Out on These Cities for an Enriching Experience
We have brought you a list of the 5 most must-see places in UK that envelops you in this endearing UK blanket making you feel part of their culture and tradition:
1. Yorkshire: Well-connected from all around UK via the highly integrated rail network, Yorkshire is primarily known for its medieval abbeys, Norman castles and the great history underlying each city borne out of the Romans and Vikings. With so much to see, such as the North York moors, the Yorkshire dales, the sandy beaches of the Yorkshire coast, these hidden gems are the essence of Yorkshire.
2. London: A city that exudes the unique combination of colossal infrastructure and modernism where constant transformation is ever present. Travel to London by train is the best way to reach the city with a regular trains arriving at one of those many stations in London from across UK. Whatever be your type of vacation at London, you can find it and much more. Lazy around in London’s world famous pubs or restaurants or experience the stunning theatrics at the royal theatres; how about getting historically inclined and visiting the top tourist spits of London by hopping into one of the ho-ho buses.
3. Manchester: Shopping, Eating, drinking, or maybe watch a football match – there’s so much you can do at Manchester. Easily accessible from any place in UK, Manchester, one of the major cities in United Kingdom has been a highly popular place of visit for tourists. Whether you are on cultural expedition or simply to enjoy the nightlife, at Manchester you will be spoilt for choice. Checkout the Chester Zoo or visit the Quays for a relaxing day filled with world class entertainment, leisure and cultural facilities.
4. Oxford: When you read Oxford, one thing that immediately pops into your head is Oxford University. But there’s more to Oxford than the world renowned University. While the University is definitely a must see place to visit considering the stunning medieval architecture of its colleges; Oxford also lets you explore the unique city with a range of attractions. The University Museum of Natural History, The Radcliffe Camera, Christ Church, The Bear Inn, are few of the major attractions of Oxford.
5. Liverpool: A city that is a culmination of culture and heritage and boasts of the largest number of museums and galleries outside London. Whether it’s a family outing or a group of friends trying to find fun, Liverpool offers you exciting ways to spend your vacation. While the days can be send by revisiting the rich culture and heritage of the city, the night time can be more of a gastronomical expedition or catching upon a football match live.